Adapted from Cooking Light Magazine
1 Tlb chili powder
2 tsp grated lime rind
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 (1-pound) flank steak, trimmed
2-3 small avocados, peeled and diced
1 medium size tomato
1/4 red onion, finely diced
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
1/2 tsp grated lime rind
2 Tlb fresh lime juice
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp cumin
Thinly sliced green cabbage
1. To prepare steak, combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl. Score a diamond pattern on both sides of steak. Rub chili powder mixture evenly over steak. Cover and chill 1 hour.
2. To prepare salsa, combine avocado and next 7 ingredients in a medium bowl.
3. Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
4. Place steak on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 8 minutes on each side or until desired doneness. Remove from heat and let stand 10 minutes. Cut steak diagonally across the grain into thin slices.
5. Serve steak in warm tortillas. Top with shredded cabbage, salsa, and cheese.